FSA 050: Electric & Hybrid Vehicles Convenient, Wireless Testing
New! FSA 050: Future-proof as a standalone device or as a special accessory
The new diagnostics module for testing vehicles with electric and hybrid drive. The hand-held device be linked wirelessly to the PC system or, optionally, to the FSA 500 or FSA 720 / 740 / 760 for documentation of the measurement results.
As an individual solution, the FSA 050 offers insulation and high-voltage testing for electric and hybrid drives.
In front right from the start with new vehicle drives
Electric and hybrid drives are on the march. The FSA 050 allows workshops to perform all diagnosis tasks without any problems and thus win new profitable customer groups. The hand-held device is designed for fast use in the workshop and can also be connected by radio to existing systems. For step-by-step expansion to a comprehensive workshop system.
Bosch offers the necessary course of instruction for “Professional work on high-voltage, intrinsically safe vehicles”. Safety gloves recommended there are available from specialized trade outlets.
Details are available in the current training program.
Benefits to the workshop:
- More versatility and competence during troubleshooting
- Cost-effective entry to diagnostics of electric and hybrid vehicles
- Flexible as a standalone device or as a special accessory
- Documentation of the measured results in conjunction with FSA 500, FSA 720 / 740 / 760 or with the software CompacSoft[plus]
Equipped for professional diagnostics of electric and hybrid vehicles
- Hand-held unit with radio connection to Windows operating systems
- Testing of vehicles with electric and hybrid drive
- High-voltage tests
- Insulation tests
- Multimeter function: Voltage, resistance, capacity, continuity test
- Use as a standalone device
- Special accessories for FSA 500, FSA 720 / 740 / 760
- Wireless data transmission from FSA 050 to FSA 500, FSA 720 / 740 / 760 or Windows operating systems
Equipment details FSA 050
- 2 Measuring cables
- High-voltage probe
- DVD CompacSoft[plus]
- Bluetooth stick
- Storage case
Technical Data FSA 050:
|High Voltage Analysis||up to 600 V (TRMS)|
|Insulation Analysis||Test voltages: 50 – 100 – 250 – 500 – 1,000 V|
Test current: 1 mA
|Insulating Resistance||Measuring modes: t, PL, DAR or INS|
|Frequency Measurement||40 – 450 Hz|
|Resistance Measurement||0.01 – 1,000|
|Continuity Test||0.01 – 99.9 with test current 20 mA / 205 mA|
|Capacity Measurement||100 pF – 10 yF|
|Data Transmission||Bluetooth Class I / II (range up to 30 m / 10 m)|
CompacSoft[plus] offers numerous options in conjunction with the FSA 050:
- Setup setting
- Graphical display
- Printing out test data
Bosch: Bring You the Workshop of the Future
For over 120 years, Bosch innovations have been keeping vehicles on the road and getting people to and from their destinations while improving safety and peace of mind along the way. Bosch Automotive Aftermarket offers workshops and retailers a comprehensive portfolio of products that is unmatched worldwide:
- Efficient diagnostics
- Innovative workshop equipment
- Quick, reliable delivery
- The world’s most comprehensive range of spare parts – including both new and remanufactured
- Workshop concepts to meet every requirement
- Comprehensive training
- Targeted sales and marketing support
- A competent service hotline
- 24-hour online workshop services
- Affordable leasing services for workshop equipment and software
From parts to scheduling, organization, and results, our solutions are combined with additional services to ensure your needs will be perfectly met, helping you to maximize your potential.
With its expertise from original equipment, Bosch offers all Diesel specialists a holistic range of workshop test equipment, software, training and knowhow. For consolidating Diesel business today and in the future.