- Advanced Ceramic Friction Formulation
- Featuring the same aluminum-based alloy used in aerospace engineering, QuietCast copper free brake pads are already compliant with 2025 Copper Free legislation.*
- Protective transfer layer extends pad and rotor life
- Chemical formula forms a protective layer on the rotor and pad surface to reduce wear and extend the life of both the pad and rotor. When the layer is formed, the rotor surface will not scratch, increasing the life of the pad by 17%.**
- OE style slots and chamfers
- Positive mold manufacturing process
- Originated from Original Equipment manufacturing, this process provides better control over the quality of the brake pad for top performance.
- Bosch Hardware Kit
- Each QuietCast “kit” contains everything you need to do the job right.
- OE-style rubber core shim
- This shim style is heat and pressure cured between two layers of steel to provide lower noise, increased strength and corrosion resistance. The added layer of coating provides a longer life.
- 99% market coverage
- Best-in-class coverage for Domestic, Asian and European vehicles.
- Engineered, tested and manufactured in North America
* All ceramic and semi0metallic part numbers are copper free
** Source 2014 Link Engineering wear and noise test