From the Worldwide Leader in Braking Technology
From Antilock Braking Systems (ABS) to Electronic Stability Control (ESC), the Bosch brand is synonymous with braking excellence. We know that you and your customers demand quality, especially for European vehicles. To meet your needs, the new Bosch EuroLine brings Europe’s fastest growing brake pad line to the North American market. The new Bosch EuroLine has been rigorously tested and validated to provide the best performance for the most popular European vehicles currently on the road in North America, such as BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Audi, Volvo, Saab, and Volkswagen.
EuroLine utilizes fine blank steel backing plates, precise abutment dimensions, and smooth edge surfaces that glide across slipper, hardware, and caliper components. Further replicating OE design, Bosch EuroLine uses biased shims and directional hardware.*
Combined, these innovations provide an unparalleled premium braking experience for the customer.
The new EuroLine:
- Is ECE-R 90 certified – meets and exceeds R 90 standards
- Replicates OE look and feel
- Has a high friction coefficient for consistent braking in severe conditions
- Has high shear strength to stand up to heat without separating
- Has low compressibility for exceptional pedal feel
- Has vehicle specific friction materials for consistent, durable braking
Did You Know?
Today, one of every three domestic, Asian and European vehicles on the road in North America includes Bosch braking components.
*Where applicable; some applications undergo other secondary manufacturing to achieve similar performance results.Bosch-EuroLine-Disc-Brake-Pads_Aug_02_2017